Cornerstone Church Bristol is made up of a community of people who are drawn to Jesus Christ from all walks of life.
- Worship - with our whole life
- Fellowship - love His growing family
- Discipleship - become Christ like
- Stewardship - ministry, using our gifts
- Evangelism - mission, bringing the gospel to others
"You shall love the Lord, with all your heart, with all your soul, & with all your mind"
"You shall love your neighbour as yourself"
Statement of Faith
*We believe in the eternal, unchangeable, all knowing Creator God, who so loved us that He gave His Son Jesus Christ who took upon Himself the sentence of death we deserve.
*We believe that Jesus, although born of a virgin, Mary, and therefore fully human, is also fully God; that as Scripture says, He died for our sins and was buried, but that he rose again on the third day and is now living as our representative before God. In the act of dying and rising He utterly disarmed Satan, the enemy of God.
*We believe that our old nature dies when we respond in faith to God's call to repent, openly confess Jesus' Lordship and authority over us, are baptised by immersion in water and are thus born into eternal life.
*We believe that God lives in us and communicates with us by His Holy Spirit, who makes God's infallible Word alive in us. The Word of God builds our faith as we hear and read it. The Holy Spirit fully equips us to continue the work that Jesus began in establishing His Kingdom by preaching, teaching, healing and having authority over the evil one.
*We believe that we are operating now and until Jesus comes again as part of the Body of Christ.
- As well as our weekly church services we have a range of mid week groups and activities where people can meet to discuss, pray and explore their faith further. Find out what's on this month.
- We are members of the Evangelical alliance and run regular courses such as the Alpha course and the Marriage course.
- We also actively support a number of individuals, charities and missionaries in different parts of the world.